Wednesday, January 6, 2021 Powerball Winning Numbers
These are the Wednesday, January 6, 2021 winning numbers for Powerball. To stay up to date with the latest lottery information, download our mobile app.
Share Powerball Numbers
📢 Did you know?
Visitors from US are now allowed to PLAY and WIN the U.S. Powerball right here on Lottery.com! Start Playing Here
What is the Powerball jackpot amount for Wednesday, January 6, 2021?
The jackpot amount for Powerball on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 is $410,000,000.
Can I buy a Powerball ticket online?
If you’re outside the U.S. or in Texas, California, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Oregon, Washington or Pennsylvania you can purchase Powerball tickets through Lottery.com at play.lottery.com!
When is the Powerball?
Powerball drawings take place twice a week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
What time is the Powerball drawing?
What are the odds of winning?
Higher than you think! The odds of winning a prize are 1 in 24.9.
Powerball Prize Amounts
|Numbers Correct||Prize||Power Play 2X||Power Play 3X||Power Play 4X||Power Play 5X||Power Play 10X|
|5 of 5 w/ Powerball||Grand Prize||Grand Prize||Grand Prize||Grand Prize||Grand Prize||Grand Prize|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||$2,000,000||$2,000,000||$2,000,000||$2,000,000||$2,000,000|
|4 of 5 w/ Powerball||$50,000||$100,000||$150,000||$200,000||$250,000||$500,000|
|4 of 5||$100||$200||$300||$400||$500||$1,000|
|3 of 5 w/ Powerball||$100||$200||$300||$400||$500||$1,000|
|3 of 5||$7||$14||$21||$28||$35||$70|
|2 of 5 w/ Powerball||$7||$14||$21||$28||$35||$70|
|1 of 5 w/ Powerball||$4||$8||$12||$16||$20||$40|
|0 of 5 w/ Powerball||$4||$8||$12||$16||$20||$40|
In California, prize payout amounts are pari-mutuel and determined by sales and the number of winners.
Information on responsible gaming and problem gaming is available here. Or call 1-800-522-4700.Here are the Powerball winning numbers on Wednesday, January 6, 2021: 1-20-22-60-66-3-3 for a $410 MILLION JACKPOT. Lottery.com has you covered!
Anything can happen in Jersey.
- Winning Numbers
- How To Play
- Odds and Prizes
Powerball Number Generator
Need help selecting your Powerball numbers? Give our number generator a shot! Simply click the ‘Generate’ button to randomly select your next set of numbers!*
Powerball with Power Play
Pick five(5) numbers between 1-69 and one(1) Powerball number between 1-26.
Powerball drawings are held every Wednesday & Saturday at approximately 10:59 pm.
Purchase your Powerball tickets prior to 9:59 pm on Wednesday & Saturday for the drawing.
Add Power PlayВ® to increase your non-jackpot prizes.
How to fill out your Powerball play slip
- 1 Each Powerball play costs $2.00.
- 2 Pick five(5) numbers between 1-69 & one(1) Powerball number between 1-26.
- 3 If you’d rather have the Lottery computer randomly select your numbers for you, ask your Retailer for a “Quick Pick.” Or if you’re using a play slip, mark the Quick Pick (QP) circle.
- 4 Select how you want to be paid if you win – either Annuity (over a 30-year period) or Cash (the present value of the advertised estimated jackpot amount in a lump sum).
- 5 Power Play (optional): Mark Yes to add Power PlayВ® for an extra $1 per play to increase your non-jackpot prize.
- 6 MULTI DRAW (optional): To play the same numbers for up to eight consecutive drawings, mark the number of drawings you want, if more than one.
- 7 Give your play slip to your Retailer. All sales are final.
For more information, see the Powerball Game Rules
As with all Lottery tickets, care should be taken not to damage the ticket’s barcode. An unreadable barcode could delay payout of a winning ticket if it cannot be scanned.
April 2, 2020: Additional Changes to Powerball
*These number selections are randomly generated. Each time numbers are generated, a new set of numbers is chosen at random. These numbers are provided for entertainment purposes only. The numbers provided are not connected to any official New Jersey Lottery or Multistate Lottery drawing. In the event a player elects to play the numbers randomly generated in connection with any New Jersey Lottery or Multistate Lottery game, there is no guarantee that such player will win a prize in connection with that game.
Buying Draw Games can be as simple as these three little words. “Play It Again”! Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions at Powerball.com
Odds & Prizes
Overall odds of winning any prize are approximately 1:25
*Subject to the published rules of the New Jersey Lottery, the fixed prize amounts indicated here may be pari-mutuel.
**The jackpot prize will be divided equally among multiple winners. The prize is paid in 30 annual installments unless the CASH OPTION is selected.
***The 10X multiplier is only available on jackpot levels up to and including $150 million. May be subject to change.
- Jersey Cash 5
- Quick Draw
- CASH POP
- Mega Millions
- 5 Card Cash
- Fast Play
- Ticket Checker
- Mobile App
- Hot/Cold Numbers
- Jackpot Squad
- Game Changers
- Claim A Prize/Tax Requirements
- News Releases
EVENTS & PROMOTIONS
- Contact Us
- Lottery Commission and Legislation
- NJ Lottery Enterprise Transparency
- Giving Back
- Find a Retailer
- Retailer Login
- License Renewal
Socialize with us
Sign In to be connected
- The State of New Jersey
- NJ Treasury Department
- NJ State Government Services A to Z
- NJ State Departments/Agencies
- NJ State FAQs
В© 2020 New Jersey Lottery. All Rights Reserved
One Lawrence Park Complex, PO Box 041, Trenton, NJ 08625-0041
Must be 18 or older to buy a lottery ticket. Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1800-GAMBLERВ® or visit www.800gambler.org
You must be at least 18 years of age to be a member of the New Jersey Lottery VIP Club.
*Powerball, Mega Millions, Pick-6, and Jersey Cash 5 estimated jackpots are based on sales and one winner.
The New Jersey Lottery makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. In the event of a discrepancy, official records will prevail.
Buying draw games can be as simple as these three little wordsвЂ¦”Play It Again”!
You can now use existing tickets to purchase new tickets printed with your same favorite numbers! With the exciting new “Play It Again” feature, New Jersey Lottery retailers can simply scan your ticket to produce a new one for the same game, numbers, and wager amount.
- Available for Pick-3, Pick-4, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-6, CASH4LIFE, Mega Millions, Powerball, Quick Draw and CASH POP wagers.
- Replays the number of draws and boards, bet type, bet amount, Fireball (if orginally played), multiplier (if originally played), BULLSEYE (if originally played) and Instant Match wagers (issuing a new set of numbers).
- The feature will be available for the next draw, depending on when your ticket is purchased.
- Quick Pick wagers will be printed with the same numbers as the original wager.
- Tickets must be replayed within 30 days of purchase of the original ticket.
- Even previously validated and cancelled tickets can be replayed!
Take your tickets and head to your favorite lottery retailer today to “Play It Again”!Anything can happen in Jersey. Winning Numbers How To Play Odds and Prizes Powerball Number Generator Need help selecting your Powerball numbers? Give our number generator ]]>