Current Annuity Jackpot: $20 Million
There was a national winner in the last PowerBall drawing!
The jackpot was $730 Million
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
POWER PLAY®: 3X
DRAWINGS: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m.
(Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days)
POWERBALL ® WITH POWER PLAY ®
POWERBALL ® is the Multi-State Lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $40 million per drawing, plus eight set cash prizes up to $1 million.
POWERBALL ® tickets cost $2 per game.
POWERBALL ® with Power Play ® cost $3 per game.
How to Play Powerball ® :
- Use a playslip to select five white numbers from 1 to 69 and one red POWERBALL ® number from 1 to 26.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Play an additional $1 for each POWERBALL ® game you wish to play.
- To add Power Play ® , simply mark the Power Play ® option on your playslip or ask your retailer to add it to your POWERBALL ® play.
* The 10 times Power Play ® multiplier is available when the annuity jackpot is less than $150 million unless otherwise announced.
See prize chart here.
For both POWERBALL ® and Power Play ® :
- You may play up to 10 advanced drawings.
- Please check your tickets carefully. These game tickets cannot be canceled.
Check out what you could win.
How to Play Using a playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels. Each panel contains a white and red grid.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil mark five numbers from 1 to 69 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 26 for your red POWERBALL ® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play with Power Play ® , simply mark the Power Play ® box.
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you’ll need it if you win!
- You can play for the next POWERBALL ® drawing, or you can purchase tickets in advance for up to 10 drawings.